Skip to main content

Susan Calman takes over holiday shows

Jane McDonald last week announced her departure from  Channel 5's travel shows Cruising With and Holidaying With and today it has been revealed that Susan Calman will be taking over both shows after success with Channel 5 series Secret Scotland With Susan Calman. She will now be "exploring the high seas and popular holiday destinations" via Cruising With Susan Calman and Holidaying With Susan Calman.The comedian says: "I'm over the moon to be working with Channel 5 on such a prestigious group of shows."I can't wait to go on exciting voyages and incredible journeys and take the wonderful viewers with me. It's the start of a magnificent chapter and I can't wait to get going."Ben Frow, director of programming at Channel 5, comments: "Susan was my first and only choice for these shows and I am absolutely cock-a-hoop that she is doing more with Channel 5.